- FODMAP therapeutic diet package
- Consultation with a nutritional therapist
- Body composition analysis and consultation
- Microbiome test
Body composition analysis and consultation
Body composition is measured with medical analyser that can measure body mass, body mass index, fat mass, skeletal muscle mass, body water, basal metabolic rate, active metabolic rate, and many other values that are necessary to assess body’s state of health.
You will receive immediate results alongside with nutritional advice that takes into consideration your metabolic rate and activity levels. You will also receive an overview of the state of your muscle mass, total body water, and a summary of your physical health with personalised recommendations to improve your health.
This analysis is recommended for:
- Health-conscious people to change their lifestyle
- Chronically ill people (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases)
- Overweight and obese individuals to get an overview of their health and personalised recommendations on weight loss
- Athletes to review their physical form and get recommendations on how to train more effectively
Good to know:
- Body composition is measured by a medical analyser where you are asked to stand barefoot for a few minutes.
- It is recommended not to eat for a few hours before the analysis.
- Body composition analyser is not suitable during pregnancy, for people with arrhyhtmias, electronic implants (such as cardiac pacemakers), prostheses, or electronic life-support systems (such as artificial heart or lung).