Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Tilt table test
- Pacemaker check and programming
- Blood pressure plus package
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Complete blood count and haemoglobin (hemogram with 5-part leukogram)
- Vitamin and microelement analysis package
- Anaemia analysis package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Examination of periphery blood vessels
- Central blood pressure and artery examination
- Risk assessment examination of cardiovascular diseases
- ABI test
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of blood pressure
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of arrhythmia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test (on a stationary bicycle or a treadmill)
- Cardiac health assessment package
Risk assessment examination of cardiovascular diseases
The examination enables to assess the condition of the arteries in a fast and painless manner, to ascertain the likelihood of the development of a heart disease and to diagnose arteriosclerosis and its severity in the early stage of the disease. It is important to notice the pathological changes early on because severe complications such as stroke do not develop until the late stage of the disease.
The examination is prescribed by a cardiac health doctor/cardiologist prof Margus Viigimaa who evaluates its necessity during the consultation. The cost of examination does not include the doctor’s consultation fee.
How is the examination performed?
- A cuff similar to a blood pressure monitor is placed on the upper arm.
- The procedure is painless and takes 3–5 minutes. In case of low blood pressure, it could take longer.
- The procedure does not involve probing of arteries.
We recommend the examination if
- There have been premature strokes in your family
- You have been diagnosed a cardiovascular disease
- You represent many of the risk factors of cardiovascular diseases such as little exercising, overweight, stress