- Cervical conization
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterusSee available time slots
Laparoscopy is an endoscopic surgical method in which the abdominal lining is not opened with an abdominal incision, but a camera and special instruments are introduced into the abdominal cavity through small wounds.
At Confido Surgery Clinic, we offer laparoscopic uterine operations. A pre-operative consultation with a specialist is necessary beforehand.
We provide this service
Service: Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.