- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Couples therapy
- Mindfulness-based group therapy for prevention of depression relapses
- Mindfulness parenting course
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Personality test
- Family therapy
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
Mindfulness-based group therapy for prevention of depression relapses
Mindfulness is an increasingly popular way to find balance and peace of mind. Scientific research also shows that it has a positive effect on recovery from mental disorders and the prevention of relapses.
Group therapy is meant for people with depression who have received treatment but feel they need further support and resources to prevent new episodes and relapses.
In the group, we carry out various mindfulness exercises and share our experiences in applying this new tool. Group therapy teaches you to deal with negative thoughts and feelings. Commitment and readiness to do exercises in between meetings while at home are needed so that new skills are able take root. Group therapy and homework teach you how to be more mindful and present in every moment of life as well as how to deal with the difficult and unpleasant.
Good to know:
- To book an appointment, a referral from a Confido clinical psychologist/psychiatrist is required or we will invite you to an initial appointment with the group therapist to assess the suitability of the group for you.
- Group therapy takes place once a week, a total of eight times. One session lasts for two hours. Our groups are very personal, with a maximum of 16 participants.
- After the end of the group therapy, a follow-up meeting will take place within two months to support the practice of mindfulness and to discuss any difficulties that have arisen.
- Home exercises take up to one hour a day, six days a week (listening to recorded meditation instructions, doing short exercises, etc.).
To book an appointment, a referral from a Confido clinical psychologist/psychiatrist is required or we will invite you to an initial appointment with the group therapist to assess the suitability of the group for you.
Group therapy times
Mindfulness-based group therapy for the prevention of depression relapses will take place at 17:00 on the following dates: 26 October, 2 November, 9 November, 16 November, 23 November, 30 November, 7 December and 14 December.
The price of group therapy is €400. The pre-course individual meeting without a referral costs €40 and the appointment takes place between the 1st and 24th of September, with prior agreement.