Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Allergen patch test
- Insect venom allergy analysis package
- Food allergy analysis package
- Dust allergy analysis package
Dust allergy analysis packageSee available time slots
Does dust cause allergy in me?
Nobody likes dust, but for some it even causes allergy. The most common symptoms, in the case of inhaled allergens, are itchiness of the nose, mouth, throat and eyes, drippy or stuffy nose, sneezing, red and watery eyes, as well as skin rash. It is worthwhile to make an allergen analysis, If you constantly or seasonally have the described symptoms. We recommend going to a doctor’s appointment for interpreting the results of the analysis.
The package results will be delivered within 5 work days.
The dust allergy package consists of 6 analysis:
- House dust mite antibody IgE
- Cat epithelium and dandruff antibody IgE
- Dog dandruff antibody IgE
- Birch pollen antibody IgE
- Artemisia pollen antibody IgE
- Timothy pollen antibody IgE
Service: Dust allergy analysis package