- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for children
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Pharmacogenetic testing
- Analytical psychotherapy session
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
Vibroacoustic therapySee available time slots
Vibroacoustic therapy (VAT) is a treatment in which the human body and psyche are affected by low-frequency pure sounds through the sense of touch and music and / or natural background sounds through the sense of hearing. This method can reduce pain, physical stress and psychosomatic ailments and treat psychological disorders.
During therapy, the client lies on their back on mattress and experiences a relaxing sound vibration from the sound elements installed in the mattress. At the same time, you can hear calm background music or nature sounds. For best results, we recommend a course of therapy, 5-3 therapies per week.
Vibroacoustic therapy is recommended:
- to reduce pain
- to reduce muscle tension and spasms
- to relieve Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s disease
- to reduce breathing difficulties
- to lower high blood pressure
- to improve body awareness
- to relieve stress and exhaustion
- to treat psychological disorders (eg anxiety disorders, insomnia, self-harming behavior, autism and depression)
Contraindications to vibroacoustic therapy include extremely high blood pressure, gastric ulcers, acute inflammation, pacemaker and cardiac arrhythmias, risk of thrombosis, kidney and bladder stones and sand, gallstones, and pregnancy.
It’s possible to do a 10-course therapy at the cost of $ 450.
We provide this service
Service: Vibroacoustic therapy