- Beauty injections 12
- Beauty packages
- Body treatments 7
Facial treatments 22
- 3D skin diagnostics for face
- Facial treatment for young skin
- Acne treatment Acnelan
- Age Element rejuvenating facial treatment with massage
- Anti-aging face care Neo-Age
- Beautician consultation
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Chemical peeling
- Light therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Microneedling collagen induction therapy
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Physiodermie Expert facial treatment
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Physiodermie anti-ageing facial treatment
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Superficial mesotherapy
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Hair treatments
- Laser epilation (hair removal) 4
- Laser procedures 6
- Muscle stimulation (electromyostimulation or EMLS)
Oxygeneo injection – free rejuvenationLook for appointment times
The first signs of ageing appear from the age of 27-30. This is when people start to look up information on rejuvenating skin procedures. While just a few years ago, such options were limited to beauty injections and surgery, new technology has created ways to steer clear of dreaded needle pricks and recovery.
OxyGeneO has been in use as a medtech innovation in Europe and the US since 2017 and has recently been introduced in Estonia. This oxygen treatment device was invented by scientists at internationally renowned cosmetics group Lumenis Pallogen. It allows for skin rejuvenation without injections. The human body processes carbon freely, and oxygen stimulates all metabolic and skin regenerative processes. This in turn activates collagen production and helps with the absorption of skin care products. During the procedure, the skin is saturated with carbon monoxide that divides into carbon and oxygen during the injection-free administration process. The treatment can thus also be considered an oxygen facial. The first procedure leaves the skin looking healthy and well looked after; it improves complexion and significantly reduces signs of fatigue and stress. Surface lines disappear, the face appears lifted and the skin taut.
The procedure with new technology is safe and does not damage the skin. It is suitable for all skin types and can be performed year-round, even in the summer, since sunbathing has no effect on the procedure.
The procedure lasts for 60 minutes and is divided into three stages:
- The first step is a gentle cleansing (exfoliation of sebum) and oxygenation of the skin. This makes the skin smooth and enhances renewal processes.
- In the second stage, a specialist performs radiofrequency lifting on the skin, during which heating takes place to tauten and strengthen the skin. Radiofrequency energy causes collagen and elastin fibres to tighten and contract. This makes the skin tauter internally, smooths wrinkles, eliminates looseness and sagging and reduces skin surface. Heating is an excellent stimulator for cells deeper in the skin, triggering the formation of new collagen and elastin fibres. This way, the rejuvenation process continues for another six months after the procedure. You can enjoy the results even later, after a few years. The controlled heating of skin tissues and the induced proliferation of fibroblasts (HSP 47) ensure a long-term effect. New collagen formation takes place over six months. Studies have proven that skin rejuvenation occurs in the best-case scenario among all available options, namely through the natural stimulation of cells, resulting in a long-lasting skin tautening effect in areas with notable loss of elasticity and strength. The most problematic areas can be smoothed by activating metabolic processes: the skin becomes smoother and skin elasticity and strength increases.
- The third stage comprises ultrasound phonophoresis. This is a procedure in which biologically active substances (vitamins, peptides, antioxidants) penetrate deep into the skin layers thanks to ultrasound. Actives will gradually accumulate and penetrate the body, and the treatment works for several days after the procedure.