Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Package for sexually transmitted infections PLUS
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Eye health 40+ package
Men’s health check-up
Estonian men get their health checked far too infrequently and have a much shorter average lifespan compared with women. Confido puts great emphasis on the importance of preventing disease. During a men’s health check-up in Confido you will get a comprehensive overview of your current state of health through various blood analyses, tests and a consultation with a urologist. You will receive personalised recommendations on how to look after or improve your health and will be referred for further tests, if necessary.
Who do we recommend this package to?
- Primarily, men aged 40+ who take an interest in their health.
- All men under the age of 40 who have a history of malignant prostate tumours, heart disease or diabetes in their family.
What does the package consist of?
- Blood testing
Analysis of blood sugar, haemoglobin, cholesterol and others – a total of 15 key indicators of blood, which assess health status and risk of diseases, such as heart health, kidney and liver function, risk of developing diabetes, prostate, thyroid and other organs. In order to give samples, refrain from eating and drinking (except plain water) starting from the previous evening and make sure 3-4 hours have passed since you last urinated.
- Nurse’s appointment
A nurse’s appointment is used for performing anthropometric measurements (e.g. weight, heights, BMI) and taking blood and urine samples. During the appointment, you can make special requests about examining your health and ask for advice about Confido’s services. At the end of the appointment you will begin your 24-hour blood pressure monitoring.
- Examination of abdominal and pelvic organs
Ultrasound of organs in the abdominal cavity and pelvic area help assess the structure of the organs as well as observe and monitor their shape, size and build. The examination also helps detect any anomalies and illnesses.
- Urologist consultation
The consultation will provide an overview of the results of your check-up as well as recommendations on how to avoid health issues. If a more serious disease is suspected, we will refer you for further examinations.
- Relaxing therapy
Options include classical massage, lava stone massage, aroma massage or vibroacoustic therapy up to 60 minutes.