Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- Tilt table test
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- Allergen patch test
- STD analysis package for women
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- STD analysis package for men
- SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx
- Pregnancy test from blood
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Microbiome test
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) test
- Microbiome test
- PAP test
STD analysis package for menSee available time slots
Health offer: STD testing package for men €129. The offer is valid with the discount code MAI until 31.05.
In general, there are diseases that cause ulcers in the genitals (syphilis, genital herpes), inflammatory diseases (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, gonorrhoea, etc.) and diseases that are sexually transmitted but cause general illness (HIV infection) or visceral diseases (hepatitis B). People often carry and spread pathogens without even knowing it. It does not matter if the reason is having casual intercourse or symptoms suggestive of a sexually transmitted disease, we recommend getting tested for reassurance and your own peace of mind.
Symptoms in which you should certainly get yourself tested:
- In men, for example, blisters or ulcers in the genital area, painful urination, rectal discharge, etc.
- In women, for example, discharge from the vagina, it has changed characteristics or accompanying bad odour, abnormal bleeding during intercourse. You can find the STD package designed for women here: STD testing for women.
For peace of mind, we also recommend testing if:
- You have recently had more than one sexual partner.
- Your partner has been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.
- You have had unprotected sex with a new or casual sexual partner.
- You are starting a new sexual relationship.
It is important to know about the latent period of sexually transmitted diseases
To test for HIV, hepatitis B and syphilis, it is recommended to give a blood test one month after the possible contact with the infection. Blood tests given before this may not guarantee correct results. A urine test is recommended starting from 4 days after the possible contact with the infection. When you develop symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately.
The Sexually Transmitted Diseases Analysis Package includes:
- Urine analysis:
- chlamydia (C. trachomatis and C. trachomatis LGV),
- gonorrhoea (tripper),
- mycoplasmosis (M.genitalium).
- Blood test:
- hepatitis B,
- hepatitis C.
- If necessary, a remote consultation with a general practitioner (included in the price).
Test results will arrive within five working days from the date of the collection of the samples. The nurse will inform you about the results by phone. If necessary, refers the patient to a general practitioner’s remote appointment (included in the price) for a consultation or prescription.
It is also possible to perform the STD test separately, without a doctor’s consultation. To obtain a prescription for a consultation, it is necessary to book a separate appointment with a general practitioner (for an additional fee).
All STD tests can also be performed separately, as individual tests. To do this, send a request or call 1330.
P.S. STD testing is FREE OF CHARGE for young people up to and including 26 years of age at the youth office. Read more or book an appointment.
It is possible to collect the urine sample during the visit (we will provide a urine cup on-site). Pre-collected urine stored in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2–8 °C for up to 12 hours is suitable for urine sampling. Only a urine sample in a special disposable cup will be accepted for testing, as other containers are not sterile enough. A disposable cup for the urine sample can be obtained on-site or from the pharmacy.
Important to know before providing a urine sample:
- At least four hours must have passed since the previous urination.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before the procedure.
- It is recommended to massage the penis gently before urinating as this ensures that material necessary for the test will be passed on to the urine.
- Only the first 10-20 mL of urine is required for the sample. The first drops of urine are the most important.
|||PACKAGE||STD tests for men (DNA analyses)||STD tests (blood analysis)||Latency of the disease|
|Sample is taken from:||Urine and|
|Chlamydia (C. tracho-|
matis ja C. trachomatis LGV)
|Mycoplasmosis (M. genitalium)||YES||YES||NO||4 days|
|General practitioner remote consultation (prescription)||NO||NO||NO|||
|PRICE||95 €||45 €|||
With the discount code MAI, the STD testing package is available at a discounted price – 129 €. The discount code is valid from 1.05 – 31.05.
We provide this service
Service: STD analysis package for men