Remote consultation is a regular consultation with a doctor or a specialist that can be performed via phone, video call or online chat. This is a convenient way to talk to your doctor at a location suitable for you (home, office, while travelling, in the countryside, etc.). Consultations can be done with either a phone or a computer.
The benefits of remote consultation:
- The doctor’s help line is open daily from 9:00 to 21:00. We also answer calls on weekends and holidays
- In case of illness, it is possible to do the doctor’s consultation remotely so you don’t miss your appointment.
- We issue prescriptions (based on the doctor’s decision, except for psychotropic and narcotic drugs).
- The consultation takes place wherever suits you – in Estonia, abroad, in the countryside, at work or at home.
- If necessary, a sick leave for incapacity to work can be opened.
Phone consultationLook for appointment times
Confido’s paid doctor’s help line 1500 is for in-depth and professional advice on healthcare is open every day at 09:00-21:00. Calls to 1500 are answered by doctors and the help line also provides personalised consultations, allowing patients to renew existing prescriptions and open certificates for sick leave (mobile ID or smart ID is required) among other things.
The service has a price per minute of €2.50 per minute + a short number tariff set by the telephone operator, up to 30 cents per minute. We advise people with health concerns over the phone in Estonian, Russian and English.
In addition, at Confido, you can book phone consultations with GPs, specialists and other healthcare professionals. In this case, the healthcare provider will contact the patient themselves at the scheduled time and the service will be paid for in advance. Appointments can be booked by calling 1330 or via the online booking system.
Please note! There is a separate helpline for Confido Health Solution clients. The professional doctor’s advice line only for Confido Health Solution customers is at +372 600 4000 (from outpatient treatment limit).