For a patient
Confido is staffed by the best general practitioners, specialists and various specialists in their field, who offer quickly accessible and high-quality service. To come to the reception, you need to book an appointment in advance, for this call 1330 or write to email@example.com. In order to best assist you, please read the important patient information below.
You can get information about free times and service providers in the general queue of the health insurance fund from the national digital registry or by calling +372 666 27 27.
Confido has concluded a treatment financing agreement with the Estonian Health Insurance Fund for admissions in the following specialties:
- Neurology (neurologist reception)
- Gynecology (obstetrician's appointment)
- Gynecology prevention (Confido Youth Counseling Center)
- Endocrinology (endocrinologist reception)
- Otorhinolaryngologist (otolaryngologist reception)
- Cardiology (cardiologist appointment)
- Gastroenterology (reception of a gastroenterologist)
- Urology (in more detail: urologist reception)
- Pulmonology (pulmonologist appointment)
- Dermatovenerology (doctor's appointment for skin and sexually transmitted diseases)
- Vascular surgery (both outpatient and day surgery, vascular surgeon reception)
- Mammologist-oncologist (Mammologist-oncologist reception)