- Consultation with family and general physician
- Consultation with internal medicine physician
- Consultation with the dermatologist
- Consultation with cardiologist
- Consultation with the neurologist
- Consultation with the gynaecologist
- Consultation with a haematologist
- Consultation with a rheumatologist
- Consultation with an endocrinologist
- Consultation with the urologist
- Neurology consultation (headache)
- Geneticist consultation
- Andrologist consultation ￼
Consultation with internal medicine physicianSee available time slots
An internal medicine physician is a specialist who specialises in non-surgical diseases of the organ systems and their prevention, prognosis, diagnosis and treatment.
For example, an internal medicine physician diagnoses and treats lung diseases, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, blood diseases, kidney diseases, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases and tumours. Knowing the patient’s symptoms and complaints, the internal medicine physician can draw up an investigation plan to clarify the diagnosis and, if necessary, refer the patient to a physician with a narrower specialisation, such as a pulmonologist or a cardiologist.
The most common problems addressed by an internal medicine physician are cardiovascular disease, venous thrombosis, diagnosis of anaemia and the design of an investigation plan in order to diagnose a suspected tumour.
You can book an appointment if you suspect a non-surgical internal organ disease (e.g. cardiovascular or endocrine disease, problems related to obesity, liver or gastrointestinal disease) or you want more information about the nature, prognosis or diagnosis of the disease. You can also make an appointment if you have questions about treatment regimen or disease prevention.
We provide this service
Service: Consultation with internal medicine physician