Confido employs psychologists, clinical psychologists and neuropsychologists. Psychologists deal with the prevention of mental health issues, support psychological wellbeing and self-assertion and provide psychological counselling. Clinical psychologists deal with the assessment and treatment of the psyche and mental disorders using various methods of testing and psychotherapy. Neuropsychologists specialise in understanding the relationship between the physical brain and behaviour and also diagnose and treat disorders related to brain damage and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Addiction treatment 2
Mental health specialist 10
- ADHD interview
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Mental health coach
- Myofunctional therapy
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Psychiatrist 5
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Consultation with psychologist
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Personality test
Couples can provide each other with great happiness and satisfaction, but also anger, disappointment, and despair. The purpose of couples therapy is to find ways to resolve relationship issues or create preconditions for renewal of the relationship.
Our clinic employs a clinical psychologist and psychotherapists who practice both Imago couples therapy and emotionally focused therapy (EFT). In the case of persistent tensions, couples therapy also includes training for effective and safe communication.
- You perceive tensions in your relationship
- You have frequent conflicts
- There is jealousy and infidelity in your relationship
- You disagree on the upbringing of your children
- Your sex life is sporadic or unsatisfying
- You fight over money
- You are considering divorce
- Couples therapy takes place on neutral ground and in a peaceful atmosphere, provided for the partners by the relationship therapist.
- The couples therapist does not judge either party, but helps them uncover resources for resolving the situation.
Effective couples therapy is dependent on both partners’ commitment to the relationship.