- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Cervical conization
Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasionSee available time slots
Abrasion of the uterine cavity (colloquially also cleaning the uterine cavity) is a procedure during which the mucous membrane lining the uterine cavity is removed with a special loop-like instrument (curette) and sent for histological examination. The lining of the uterus usually recovers during the next menstrual cycle. The procedure is performed to clarify the diagnosis or to stop bleeding.
We provide this service
Service: Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.