- Cervical conization
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
Cervical conizationSee available time slots
Cervical conization is a surgical treatment in which a cone-shaped piece of tissue is removed from the outer part of the cervix. The aim of cervical conization is to remove the part of the cervix where changed epithelial cells have been found by previous examinations. Removal of the changed cells is necessary to prevent their further development into a malignant tumor of the cervix.
At onfido Surgery Clinic, we offer cervical conization. A pre-operative consultation with a specialist is required beforehand.
We provide this service
Service: Cervical conization
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.