- Dermatology nurse
- Freezing of warts
- Laser removal of warts and corns
- Birthmark removal with a laser
- Birthmark examination (Dermtest)
- Surgical removal of a birthmark
- Examination for multiple birthmarks
- Consultation with the dermatologist
Surgical removal of a birthmarkSee available time slots
Birthmarks are formations on the skin. Usually, they are not dangerous but can often be aesthetically unappealing or be located at an uncomfortable area on the body. A dermatologist assesses the need for surgery after birthmark examination. A dermatologist can recommend removing the birthmark but the final decision is always up to the client.
The removed tissue is always sent to a laboratory to confirm whether it was a benign or malignant growth. The results will come back in 7 business days. At Confido, our surgeon Andre Trudnikov and dermatologist dr Karin Hussar remove birthmarks.
You should consider examining and removing your birthmarks if:
- They are painful
- They are inflamed
- Excrete fluids with unpleasant odor
- They grow significantly
- They change the colour or shape
Good to know
- The duration of the the procedure depends on the amount, location, and nature of the birthmarks.
- Birthmark is removed using local anaesthesia.
- Procedure is not painful. Anaesthetic injection can be slightly painful.
We provide this service
Service: Surgical removal of a birthmark