- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- Individual tests
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- Insect venom allergy analysis package
- Evaluation of thyroid function (TSH, fT4, fT3), single test
- Determination of fasting blood glucose (glucose)
- Assessment of iron stores in the body (ferritin)
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Thyroid gland analysis package
- Body composition analysis and consultation
Thyroid gland analysis packageSee available time slots
Is everything okay with my thyroid gland?
Thyroid gland malfunctions
The most frequent thyroid gland malfunctions are the over and under reacting of the thyroid gland hormone. Symptoms of an overreacting thyroid gland, may include: shaky hands, loss of weight, fast pulse, light sensitivity of eyes, agitation, heat intolerance and constant sweating. Symptoms of an underreacting thyroid gland may include, increase in weight, constipation, cold intolerance, constant tiredness, loss of hair, dry skin, irregular menstrual cycle, slow heartbeat rate and high cholesterol. It is worthwhile to come for a health check-up, if these symptoms are noticed. The Confido doctors can be of assistance in interpreting the analysis results.
The package results will be delivered within 3 work days.
The thyroid gland package consists of 3 analysis:
- TSH or thyroid stimulating hormone or triiodothyronine
- FT4 or free thyroxine
- TPO Ak or thyroid gland auto antibodies
On the day before the blood donation, you can eat and drink as usual, but limit the consumption of alcohol, coffee and fatty foods. Do not eat or drink 10-14 hours before giving blood. If necessary, you can drink one glass of pure unflavored still water during this time.
We provide this service
Service: Thyroid gland analysis package