Inappropriate diet may be the cause of many health issues. Fatigue, anxiety, excess body weight, skin problems, hypotension, hypertension as well as other health issues could be corrected by making small dietary changes.
At Confido, our nutritional and weight management consultants help you with your nutrition and body weight related problems. The journey to a nutritional and weight management consultant often starts with weight issues. Our nutritional and weight management consultants help you lose and gain weight and maintain your weight after reaching your goals.
- Consultation with a nutritional therapist
- Consultation with a nutritionist
- Microbiome test
- Food Sensitivity Test Package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
Consultation with a nutritional therapistLook for appointment times
A nutritional therapist helps to alleviate health problems and enact positive metabolic changes through diet and food supplements. Our nutritional therapists also manage illness-specific diets.
The first consultation focuses on analysing lifestyle and eating habits, then understanding problems and setting goals. If needed, your therapist can recommend specific analyses to test for any dietary deficiencies.
During the second consultation, your therapist will introduce a personal diet and lifestyle plan and explain how to implement simple changes to your daily diet. Your nutritionist will also introduce how to use a food journal.
Further consultations will centre around observing the nutrition plan and lifestyle, analysing changes and providing further instruction. Your nutritional therapist might also recommend and carry out personalized fitness sessions to support the nutritional plan.
When do we recommend a nutritional therapist?
- In case of irritable bowel syndrome and / or monitoring of the FODMAP diet.
- For illness-specific diets (including digestive, cardiovascular, nephrological, endocrinological, metabolic, neurological, respiratory, or pulmonary illnesses)
- For patients with joint problems
- For prenatal and postnatal weight issues
- During breastfeeding
- For vegetarians
- In case of eating disorders
- For age-specific dietary recommendations
- Before and after gastric bypass surgery