- Consultation with a nutritional therapist
- Consultation with a nutritionist
- Grocery store visit with a nutritionist
Consultation with a nutritional therapistSee available time slots
A nutritional therapist helps to alleviate health problems and enact positive metabolic changes through diet and food supplements. Our nutritional therapists also manage illness-specific diets.
The first consultation focuses on analysing lifestyle and eating habits, then understanding problems and setting goals. If needed, your therapist can recommend specific analyses to test for any dietary deficiencies.
During the second consultation, your therapist will introduce a personal diet and lifestyle plan and explain how to implement simple changes to your daily diet. Your nutritionist will also introduce how to use a food journal.
Further consultations will centre around observing the nutrition plan and lifestyle, analysing changes and providing further instruction. Your nutritional therapist might also recommend and carry out personalized fitness sessions to support the nutritional plan.
When do we recommend a nutritional therapist?
- In case of irritable bowel syndrome and / or monitoring of the FODMAP diet. Specialists Eliisa Hermlin and Mari-liis Väli can both help with that.
- For illness-specific diets (including digestive, cardiovascular, nephrological, endocrinological, metabolic, neurological, respiratory, or pulmonary illnesses)
- For patients with joint problems
- For prenatal and postnatal weight issues
- During breastfeeding
- For vegetarians
- In case of eating disorders
- For age-specific dietary recommendations
- Before and after gastric bypass surgery
We provide this service
Service: Consultation with a nutritional therapist