- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- Infectious disease doctor
- Family and general physician
- Internist-thrombosis doctor
- Laser therapy doctor
- Determining hereditary predisposition for breast and ovarian cancer
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- PAP test
PAP testSee available time slots
PAP test is an assay for the early detection of cervical cancer and pre-cancerous changes. PAP test is performed with samples taken from the cervix using a special brush or spatula during a gynaecological examination. Sampling may be a bit uncomfortable, but it is very quick.
For PAP testing, make an appointment with one of our midwife, who perform gynaecological examinations, or our gynaecologist.
Good to know
- We recommend that you do not have sex or use vaginally administered medication during 24 hours before the PAP test.
- PAP test can not be performed during menstruation.
- PAP test should be performed at least every 3-5 years.
- The first PAP test should be performed at the age of 25.
We provide this service
Service: PAP test