Facial treatments at the Aesthetic Clinic
- Injectable fillers
- 3D skin diagnostics with a care plan
- Consultation with the Cosmetologist
- Nanoasia tightening facial treatment
- Plasma lifting
- Purexpert deep-cleansing facial treatment
- Photodynamic light therapy
- So Delicate Line for sensitive facial treatment
- B-calm treatment for red and rosacea prone skin
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Cryolipolysis for the chin
- Brightening light acid peel
- Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Kerato-regulating acid treatment for problematic skin
- Skin rejuvenating acid treatment RenewLift
- Botox injections
- Reducing wrinkles
- Neo age facial treatment care for lines and wrinkles
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Photodynamic light therapy with acid peeling
- Acid peeling or chemical peeling with Renophase products
- Injections and botulinum injections
- Body treatments
- Removal of tattoos and permanent makeup
Shockwave therapy ZWaveSee available time slots
Shockwave therapy ZWave is a procedure for tightening the skin and shaping the body’s contours. A high-energy radial wave is used in shockwave therapy. The wave travels from the applicator into the soft tissues, improving blood supply to them, which in turn accelerates the disintegration of fats and promotes collagen generation. The skin’s elasticity and quality improves with the generation of collagen and the tightening of the skin is visible after just a couple of procedures.
Shockwave therapy is used as a separate procedure or alongside other procedures, primarily with methods that reduce fat tissues such as cryolipolysis, liposuction or syringe liposuction. As a separate procedure, shockwave therapy is used to treat cellulite, connective tissue weakness and scars or to improve the quality of the skin in the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and arms.
It is a non-invasive, painless and multifaceted procedure with tangible results. The length of the procedure depends on the individual, the selected area and the desired results, with between six and ten procedures being the norm.
- connective tissue weakness
- post-surgical and post-trauma scars
- stretch marks (striae)
- fat tissue reduction
- skin tightening
- supporting lymphatic drainage
- blood flow disturbances that occur in or near the area of the procedure
- open wounds
- tumour processes
- signs of infection or inflammatory skin diseases in the area of the procedure
- implementation directly onto cartilage area or near the vertebral column
- use of electronic medical equipment (such as a pacemaker)
- metal implants
- use of medications that affect blood coagulation
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
Shockwave therapy results
- cellulite reduction
- improvement of circulation
- scar tissue softening
- improvement in skin elasticity and strength
- cell regeneration
What to take into consideration before and after the procedure?
The shockwave therapy procedure does not require any special preparation.
After the procedure is completed, there is no recovery time and you can return to your everyday life. A change in skin sensitivity may occur but this will recover quickly.
Good to know! We recommend that you combine ZWave shockwave therapy with Z Lipo Zimmer cryolipolysis. Cryolipolysis allows you to lose fat; afterwards, ZWave shockwave therapy can immediately tighten your skin. This results in a visible reduction in fat tissue and stronger and tighter skin.
Service: Shockwave therapy ZWave