- Beauty injections 10
- Beauty packages
- Body treatments 6
Facial treatments 25
- 3D skin diagnostics for face
- Facial treatment for young skin
- Anti-aging face care Neo-Age
- Beautician consultation
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Chemical peeling
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment Purexpert
- Face treatment with massage
- IPL photorejuvenation
- Men’s skincare
- Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Photodynamic light therapy
- Photodynamic light therapy with acid peeling
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Plasma therapy
- Removing capillaries on the face
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Hair treatments 2
- Laser epilation (hair removal) 6
- Muscle stimulation (electromyostimulation or EMLS)
Plasmalifting for hairLook for appointment times
Plasma lifting aims to prevent skin and hair ageing. The plasma used for the procedure is prepared from the patient’s own blood plasma. The injection method used in plasma lifting is called natural ‘rejuvenation’ that does not result in severe skin trauma. In addition, the method is very safe and is the most natural alternative for delivering various vitamins into the skin.
Contraindications to plasma lifting include pregnancy, breastfeeding, cancer, endocrine diseases, chronic diseases, active herpes.
The procedure is preceded by a consultation.
Plasma lifting uses a method based on the action of platelet-derived growth factors, which stimulate skin renewal, rejuvenation and regeneration, while also repairing any wounds found on the skin. To perform the procedure, blood is taken from the patient and centrifuged to remove plasma containing leukocytes and platelets. The plasma is then delivered to the problem areas using mesotherapy. Cells begin to divide and a new microcirculation develops. All procedures are carried out in stages.
The duration of the treatment depends on the area and takes 60 minutes on average.
Plasma from the patient’s own blood has several unique advantages. Firstly, platelets have a strong protective effect to help cut the recovery time of the skin on the injection site. In addition, the gel with plasma proteins from platelets contains growth factors that stimulate cell division within the skin. The hormones, vitamins and trace elements also deliver a ‘rejuvenating’ effect.
It should be pointed out that since autoplasma is prepared without the use of chemicals, this method rules out any allergic reactions. This makes plasma lifting the safest mesotherapy procedure for patients.
At the injection site, plasma stimulates metabolism, blood supply, enriches the skin with oxygen, accelerating cell division. This triggers intense collagen and elastin production in the skin, which rejuvenates the skin, smooths wrinkles, stimulates scalp hair growth, increases skin elasticity and tones up the skin.
Long-running clinical trials show the effectiveness of plasma lifting in treating a variety of problems:
- tired and aged skin
- uneven complexion
- hair loss
- adjustment of facial contours
- scar treatment (repair)
- restoring skin after chemical peeling and laser treatments
- cleaning the skin surface from cosmetic residues
You will be able to see the results of the procedure after the first session, but bear in mind that it all depends on the specifics of the skin. The recovery period may be preceded by a short phase of exacerbation, for example in the treatment of acne, but the desired result is achieved after around 3-4 treatments.
Despite being extremely safe, there may be side effects, as with every procedure, but these usually pass quicky. A small haematoma may develop at the injection site, which will disappear in 2-3 days.
A doctor will inspect plasma lifting treatments for each patient individually. The entire treatment process will usually last for a couple of weeks.
Do not sunbathe for two weeks prior to the procedure.
Highly flavoured and fatty foods should be avoided for a few days before and after the procedure to ensure the best quality blood plasma for the best results.
After plasma lifting:
- avoid working out on the same day;
- do not wear make-up on the same day;
- do not wash your hair on the same day (if the procedure is performed on hair); and
- do not go to the sauna or a swimming pool for at least one week.