- Beauty injections 12
- Beauty packages
- Body treatments 7
Facial treatments 22
- 3D skin diagnostics for face
- Facial treatment for young skin
- Acne treatment Acnelan
- Age Element rejuvenating facial treatment with massage
- Anti-aging face care Neo-Age
- Beautician consultation
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Chemical peeling
- Light therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Microneedling collagen induction therapy
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Physiodermie Expert facial treatment
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Physiodermie anti-ageing facial treatment
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Superficial mesotherapy
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Hair treatments
- Laser epilation (hair removal) 4
- Laser procedures 6
- Muscle stimulation (electromyostimulation or EMLS)
Cryolipolysis with shock wave therapyLook for appointment times
This is a body correction technique that can beautify the body and smooth out areas of the body where fat tends to accumulate permanently. Cryolipolysis is suitable for a person with an average build who wants to locally remove fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks or arms, and also for men on the chest area.
Confido uses the innovative Z Lipo Zimmer cryolipolysis. This method freezes the deposited fat cells using precisely controlled temperature ranges. The targeted cold treatment causes the destruction of fat cells, which are then removed naturally by the lymphatic system. It takes about 10-12 weeks for the fat cells to be broken down and removed. Because the surrounding tissue does not respond to cold treatment in the same way as adipose tissue, treatment is considered safe, gentle and non-invasive.
Best results with shock wave therapy
For even better results, cryolipolysis is combined with shock wave therapy. Z Wave Pro uses a high-energy shock wave to stimulate collagen production, restoring skin elasticity and strength. While shock wave therapy is a stand-alone treatment for cellulite and connective tissue weakness, this combination of treatments with Z Lipo’s advanced fat-freezing technology not only ensures fat loss but also tightens the skin.
Most clients require an average of 2-3 treatment sessions per area, usually four weeks apart. The number of procedures required depends on how much fat needs to be reduced, the client’s goals and expectations and how the body responds to the treatment.
Regarding the suitability of the procedure, we recommend consulting an aesthetic medicine nurse.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- cardiovascular diseases
- liver diseases
- kidney diseases
- malignant tumours
- diabetes (unless the treatment regimen is working well and the blood sugar values are not fluctuating)
- infections, skin diseases or acute inflammation in the treated area
- hypertrophic scars in the treated area
- use of a pacemaker
- regular use of anti-inflammatory drugs
- Avoid sunbathing for at least five days before and after the procedure.
- Avoid going to the sauna for five days after the procedure.
- Avoid exercising on the day of the procedure. From now on, physical activity is recommended, even if the area is painful or numb.
- The treated area may become painful or numb after the procedure.
- Small hematomas may appear in the chin area, which usually pass in a few days.
- After freezing, you may feel a slight feeling of being sick, which will pass by itself.
- Two weeks after the procedure, consume at least 1.5 litres of water per day so that it is easier for the body to expel waste products and processed fat cells.
- Daily manual massage in the treated area for up to four weeks is recommended.