- Beauty injections 11
- Beauty packages
- Body treatments 7
Facial treatments 21
- 3D skin diagnostics for face
- Facial treatment for young skin
- Acne treatment Acnelan
- Age Element rejuvenating facial treatment with massage
- Anti-aging face care Neo-Age
- Beautician consultation
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Chemical peeling
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment Purexpert
- IPL photorejuvenation
- Light therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Microneedling collagen induction therapy
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Hair treatments
- Laser epilation (hair removal) 4
- Muscle stimulation (electromyostimulation or EMLS)
Carbon peeling with laserLook for appointment times
Carbon Peeling (Hollywood Peeling) is a high-tech procedure that can combines the effects of laser (Q-switched Nd: Yag laser 1064nm) and photothermolysis. It uses a carbon gel that penetrates deep into the skin and binds microparticles of grease and dirt. At the same time, the laser contributes to the destruction of dead cells, stimulates collagen and elastin production, destroys pathogenic microorganisms, improves skin surface relief and color. Carbon peeling has been successfully used in the treatment of acne and also helps to normalise lipid metabolism in the skin.
- reduction of sebum secretion
- pore constriction
- restoring the skin’s natural pH balance
- elimination of inflammatory processes
- reduction of pigment spots
- skin tone hormonization
- skin rejuvenation
- increased skin fat content
- skin ageing, loss of elasticity
- mimicry wrinkles
- pigmented spots, rosacea
- uneven skin colour
- uneven skin surface
- Oncological diseases, keloid scars, active inflammations, also herpes
- The procedure is not performed during antibiotic treatment; at least one month must have passed since the end of the treatment
- The procedure is not performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The skin is prepared by removing makeup, dirt and grease.
- A carbon gel is applied to the treatment area. The gel has the ability to penetrate the pores of the skin. After the gel has dried, a specialist treats the skin with a laser that “scatters” the nanoparticles. The laser beam interacts with the nano-gel to accelerate the destruction of dead cells and sebaceous glands. This stage affects the top layers of the skin.
- Laser photothermolysis. The third step stimulates deep tissue warming, accelerates the regeneration process, and starts the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Within a few days after peeling you can see slight redness and feel itching of the skin. For faster recovery, it is recommended to use skin moisturising products.
- avoid sunbathing
- dont go to the sauna or the pool
- use Pantenol or Bepanthen cream on sensitive skin
- don’t use makeup on the same day
- use sunscreen
Frequently asked Questions
The patient usually notices the first result after one procedure. In total, you should complete 3-5 procedures to achieve the desired effect.
Since laser peeling with carbon is a non-traumatic procedure, there are no complications.
Carbon peeling can be done at any age.
The procedure can be performed all year round, even in summer.
The procedure is not painful, heat is felt during laser peeling and there is more sensitivity in some areas of the face.