- Cleansing facial treatments 8
- Consultations for facial treatments 2
- Facial treatments for dry skin 8
Facial treatments for sensitive and reddened skin 11
- Age Element rejuvenating facial treatment with massage
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Chemical peeling
- Light therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Facial treatments with laser 3
- Oily and problematic skin care 9
- Wrinkle prevention and rejuvenation 9
Facial treatment for young skinLook for appointment times
Purexpert deep cleansing facial treatment is suitable for young skin that needs purification, particularly from clogged pores and milia, but does not have severe acne or inflammation. If the skin also has inflammatory pimples and is experiencing acne problems, we recommend undergoing an acid peel.
Youth facial treatment is performed using the highly acclaimed Germaine de Capuccini professional skincare range, Purexpert. The Purexpert treatment ensures clean and even skin. During the treatment, the skin is deeply cleansed, excess sebum is eliminated, pores are minimised, the thickness of the stratum corneum is regenerated and the extraction of comedones is simplified, all while soothing and restoring the skin. The treatment includes salicylic acid to restore the skin’s epidermis, sophorolipids and tea tree oil for deep cleansing, manuka concentrate and willow extract to reduce excess sebum, red clay and yeast biomembranes to minimise pores and a high content of hyaluronic acid and milk proteins to guarantee optimal balance for the skin.
After the treatment, the skin will have a natural, bright and even tone and be protected from the harmful effects of the sun. This treatment is suitable for all skin types. If the skin is problematic or oily, the treatment will make it clean and matte; if the skin is combination/normal, the treatment will make it soft, elastic and radiant.
The facial treatment cannot be performed if the following conditions are present:
- viral skin infections
- inflammatory skin diseases, acne
- damaged skin surface
- intolerance to the products used in the procedure
On the day of the procedure, avoid tanning, including at a solarium, going to the sauna or spa, engaging in active sports and consuming alcohol. If you are taking medications, please inform us of them before coming to the procedure.