- Beauty injections 11
- Beauty packages
- Body treatments 7
Facial treatments 22
- 3D skin diagnostics for face
- Facial treatment for young skin
- Acne treatment Acnelan
- Age Element rejuvenating facial treatment with massage
- Anti-aging face care Neo-Age
- Beautician consultation
- BioRePeel needle-free biorevitalisation
- Brightening light acid peel
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Chemical peeling
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment Purexpert
- IPL photorejuvenation
- Light therapy
- Men’s skincare
- Microneedling collagen induction therapy
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Physiodermie Expert facial treatment
- Physiodermie Express Brightening Treatment
- Sensitive facial treatment So Delicate Line
- Treatment for red and rosacea-prone skin B-Calm
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Hair treatments
- Laser epilation (hair removal) 4
- Muscle stimulation (electromyostimulation or EMLS)
Microneedling collagen induction therapyLook for appointment times
During microneedling, we create micro-channels in the superficial layer of the skin using a cosmetic device (dermapen) covered with microscopic needles. During the procedure, we will cause mild injuries to the skin, as a result of which the flow of blood is increased and fibroblasts are activated, which then activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The new skin tissue has a more even tone and structure and the skin becomes more elastic.
Microneedling tightens and lifts the skin, reduces superficial wrinkles and pigment spots and makes it so that scars (acne, surgical, stretch marks) are less noticeable. The procedure increases the absorption of vitamins and solutions without causing damage to the skin. Clinical studies have proven that when micro mesotherapy happens, serum absorption into the skin is increased by up to 1000 times.
Microneedling is recommended if:
- the skin has prematurely aged and loosened;
- there is hyperpigmentation;
- you want to reduce superficial wrinkles;
- the skin tone is dim and unevenly spread;
- there are large pores and the sebaceous glands have an increased workload;
- you want to strengthen your facial muscles;
- you want to reduce droopy eyelids as well as corners of the mouth;
- you want to reduce scars (acne scars, stretch marks).
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Viral skin infections, including active herpes
- Skin inflammations
- Moles in the area to be treated
- Keloid scars
- Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis in the area to be treated
- Skin cancer
- Chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Use of strong prescription medications
- Inflammatory acne
- Open wounds
- Sensitive inflammatory rosacea
- Use of blood-thinning medications
Do not sunbathe or visit a tanning salon for two weeks prior to the procedure.
Come to the procedure without make-up if possible.
Two weeks must have elapsed since the injection.
- For the first couple of days, there may be some redness and skin irritation, scaly skin, itching, mild swelling and/or slight bruising in the affected area.
- Make-up products should not be used for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Do not touch the treated area for at least a couple of hours.
- The skin cannot come into contact with water for 5 hours after the procedure.
- Alcohol should not be consumed for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- You should not exercise for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- Saunas and hot baths should be avoided for at least 2 days.
- Do not sunbathe or visit a tanning salon for 2 weeks.
- Suncream must be applied for at least the next 7 days.
Microneedling can easily be tolerated and is suitable for everyone (men and women), as it improves skin tone and elasticity. Additionally, microneedling procedures are used to treat scars. We recommend consulting our beauty specialist before the procedure regarding the suitability of the procedure, possible results and the possibility of combining procedures. If it is not possible to perform the booked procedure due to the client’s reasons, the client will be responsible for the consultation fee.
The results of the procedure is usually visible after a couple of weeks, when the resynthesis of collagen and elastin fibres has occurred. To achieve the optimal result, we recommend that you undergo microneedling treatment comprised of one to eight sessions, whereby you attend a procedure every 4 weeks. We recommend that you undergo treatment twice a year.