Facial treatments - aesthetic
- 3D skin diagnostics with a care plan
- Purexpert deep-cleansing facial treatment
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Brightening light acid peel
- Plasma lifting
- Photodynamic light therapy
- Nanoasia tightening facial treatment
- Consultation with the Cosmetologist
- Brightening facial treatment with vitamin C
- So Delicate Line for sensitive facial treatment
- B-calm treatment for red and rosacea prone skin
- Injectable fillers
- Cryolipolysis for the chin
- Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy
- Botox injections
- Reducing wrinkles
- Neo age facial treatment care for lines and wrinkles
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Photodynamic light therapy with acid peeling
- Acid peeling or chemical peeling with Renophase products
- Tattoo and permanent makeup removal
- Laser epilation
- Facial treatments
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapySee available time slots
During microneedling, we create micro-channels in the superficial layer of the skin using a cosmetic device (mesoroller or dermapen) covered with microscopic needles. During the procedure, we will cause mild injuries to the skin, as a result of which the flow of blood is increased and fibroblasts are activated, which then activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The new skin tissue has a more even tone and structure and the skin becomes more elastic.
Microneedling tightens and lifts the skin, reduces superficial wrinkles and pigment spots and makes it so that scars (acne, surgical, stretch marks) are less noticeable. The procedure increases the absorption of vitamins and solutions without causing damage to the skin. Clinical studies have proven that when micro mesotherapy happens, serum absorption into the skin is increased by up to 1000 times.
Microneedling is recommended if:
- the skin has prematurely aged and loosened;
- there is hyperpigmentation;
- you want to reduce superficial wrinkles;
- the skin tone is dim and unevenly spread;
- there are large pores and the sebaceous glands have an increased workload;
- you want to strengthen your facial muscles;
- you want to reduce droopy eyelids as well as corners of the mouth;
- you want to reduce scars (acne scars, stretch marks).
What are the contraindications?
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Viral skin infections, including active herpes
- Skin inflammations
- Moles in the area to be treated
- Keloid scars
- Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis in the area to be treated
- Skin cancer
- Chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Use of very strong prescription medications to treat acne
- Inflammatory acne
- Open wounds
- Sensitive inflammatory rosacea
- Use of blood-thinning medications
How to prepare for the procedure?
Do not sunbathe or visit a tanning salon for two weeks prior to the procedure.
Two weeks must have elapsed since the injection.
What to take into consideration after the procedure
- For the first couple of days, there may be some redness and skin irritation, scaly skin, itching, mild swelling and/or slight bruising in the affected area.
- Make-up products should not be used for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Do not touch the treated area for at least a couple of hours.
- The skin cannot come into contact with water for five hours after the procedure.
- Alcohol should not be consumed for at least one day after the procedure.
- You should not exercise for at least one day after the procedure.
- Saunas and hot baths should be avoided for at least two days.
- Do not sunbathe or visit a tanning salon for two weeks.
- Suncream must be applied for at least the next five days.
Microneedling can easily be tolerated and is suitable for everyone (men and women), as it improves skin tone and elasticity. Additionally, microneedlingprocedures are used to treat scars.
The results of the procedure will be visible after a couple of weeks, when the resynthesis of collagen and elastin fibres has occurred.
To achieve the optimal result, we recommend that you undergo microneedling treatment comprised of one to eight sessions, whereby you attend a procedure every four weeks. We recommend that you undergo treatment twice a year.
We provide this service
Service: Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy