Facial treatments - aesthetic
- 3D skin diagnostics with a care plan
- Purexpert deep-cleansing facial treatment
- Carbon peeling with laser
- Brightening light acid peel
- Plasma lifting
- Photodynamic light therapy
- Nanoasia tightening facial treatment
- Consultation with the Cosmetologist
- Brightening facial treatment with vitamin C
- So Delicate Line for sensitive facial treatment
- B-calm treatment for red and rosacea prone skin
- Injectable fillers
- Cryolipolysis for the chin
- Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy
- Botox injections
- Reducing wrinkles
- Neo age facial treatment care for lines and wrinkles
- Ultrasonic facial cleansing
- Oxygeneo injection - free rejuvenation
- Photodynamic light therapy with acid peeling
- Acid peeling or chemical peeling with Renophase products
- Tattoo and permanent makeup removal
- Laser epilation
- Facial treatments
LipolysisSee available time slots
Lipolysis is a quick and easy procedure that selectively dissolves fat cells using the mesotherapy method. Injection lipolysis is used to reduce small localised excess fat in the face, chin, armpits (the commonly named bra rolls), stomach, upper arms and knees. It can also reduce cellulite and adjust unevenness after liposuction. Injection lipolysis can help reduce chin fat and highlight the jawline.
How does injection lipolysis reduce adipose tissue?
We use a fine needle to insert a fat-reducing preparation under the skin. Modern technology enables us to target adipose tissue and not touch muscle tissue or fibroblasts which are extremely important for the skin.
The preparation is made up of deoxycholate and phosphatidylcholine, which support and amplify each other. We use deoxycholate to destroy adipose tissue, while phosphatidylcholine handles the subsequent gradual dissolving of the fat. Destroyed fat cells are discharged from the body through metabolism.
What are the contraindications?
- Active inflammations, viral diseases (including herpes).
- Skin damage in the injection area.
- The procedure is not performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How should you prepare for the procedure?
- At least two weeks must have passed since any vaccinations.
- Alcohol shouldn’t be consumed for at least a day before the procedure.
- If you are taking any medications, please inform us of them before coming in to the procedure.
- Generally, you should eat healthy and stay hydrated.
What to take into consideration after the procedure?
- The procedure causes mild pain, a burning sensation, redness, and swelling in the injection area, which is a normal reaction to the substance and generally passes after a couple of minutes.
- There can be slight bruising, swelling and sensitivity for 1-3 days. To speed up the disappearance of slight bruises, use a gel that contains arnica.
- Drink enough water to help your metabolism expel fat cells.
- In case of facial injections, do not use make-up products for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Don’t touch the injection area for at least a couple of hours after the procedure.
- Alcohol shouldn’t be consumed for at least one day after the procedure.
- Saunas and hot baths should be avoided for at least a week.
- Don’t exercise for a week.
- Sunbathing should be avoided for at least two weeks.
- Do not get any vaccinations for at least two weeks.
As this is a fairly unaggressive procedure in order to ensure safety, the results will appear gradually. Usually, patients must go through a treatment course of between two and three procedures to permanently get rid of the fat.
To accomplish more effective and better individual results, we can combine injection lipolysis with cryolipolysis as well as facial area meso threads. Depending on your anatomy, injectable fillers can also be used to provide support to the lower jaw and make the jawline stronger and more prominent.
Cheeks 2-5 ml
Jaw 2-6 ml
Arms 3-10 ml
Stomach 5-15 ml
Thighs 6-15 ml
Knees 3-6 ml
Hips 5-15 ml
Buttocks 10-15 ml
Back (bra area)
*Quantity is dependant on the area and the patient’s individual needs.
We provide this service