Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Tilt table test
- Blood pressure plus package
- Determination of fasting blood glucose (glucose)
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Complete blood count and haemoglobin (hemogram with 5-part leukogram)
- Vitamin and microelement analysis package
- Anaemia analysis package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Central blood pressure and artery examination
- Risk assessment examination of cardiovascular diseases
- ABI test
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of blood pressure
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of arrhythmia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test (on a stationary bicycle or a treadmill)
- Cardiac health assessment package
Cardiac health assessment packageSee available time slots
The cardiac health assessment package examines the risk factors for heart disease and provides a personal indicative action plan for the prevention of heart disease.
We recommend an assessment of the risk of heart disease to people who are known to fall under any of the risk factors listed below or simply wish to check their cardiac health. Confido employs experienced cardiologists to assess your risk of heart disease.
Who do we recommend the package to?
- People with a sedentary lifestyle
- People with high blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
- Obese people
- People with high levels of stress
- People with a history of cardiovascular disease in the family
What does the package consist of?
- Assessment of the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes through risk questionnaires
These questionnaires allow us to assess your risk of heart disease and diabetes. Based on known risks, we can make recommendations on how to proceed in order to reduce the likelihood of disease. The questionnaires are to be answered at home prior to your first appointment at the clinic. Please bring paper copies of the completed questionnaires with you to the clinic or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blood testing
Analysis of blood sugar, haemoglobin, cholesterol and others – a total of 16 key indicators of blood, which assess health status and risk of diseases, such as heart health, kidney and liver function, risk of developing diabetes, prostate, thyroid and other organ health. In order to give samples, refrain from eating and drinking (except plain water) starting from the previous evening and make sure 3-4 hours have passed since you last urinated
- Nurse’s appointment
A nurse’s appointment is used for performing anthropometric measurements (e.g. weight, height, BMI) and taking blood and urine samples. During the appointment, you can make special requests for examining your health and ask for advice about Confido’s services. At the end of the appointment, you will begin your 24-hour blood pressure monitoring.
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
The examination gives an overview of your blood pressure readings over the course of 24 hours. To facilitate monitoring, a cuff is placed around the upper arm with a special piece of equipment attached to the body to monitor and record blood pressure every 30 minutes during the day and every hour during the night.
- Cardiac stress test
The test monitors heart rate and blood pressure changes during exercise and the speed of recovery from exercise. The test helps assess the body’s exercise tolerance and determine the performance of the heart muscle and the heart rate.
- Consultation with cardiologist
At the consultation, you will get an overview of the results of cardiac examination and recommendations for adjusting your physical activity and lifestyle to prevent cardiovascular diseases. If a more serious heart disease is suspected, we will refer you for further examinations.
We provide this service
Service: Cardiac health assessment package