- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Couples therapy
- Mindfulness-based group therapy for prevention of depression relapses
- Mindfulness parenting course
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Personality test
- Family therapy
Consultation with a neuropsychologist
A neuropsychologist specialises in understanding the relationship between the physical brain and behaviour, and also evaluates and diagnoses people with brain disorders. A neuropsychologist explores the effect brain injuries have on memory, speech, attention, spatial awareness and other functions affecting quality of life.
A neuropsychologist’s consultation includes a clinical interview that assesses main problems and coping difficulties and the need for neuropsychological assessment is determined. Psychological counselling helps to alleviate emotional stress, improve well-being and quality of life. The therapist also helps family and loved ones during the consultation (suitable environment and improved quality of life for the patient; advice on handling the patient’s behaviours and emotional problems).
If needed, the neuropsychologist can suggest neuropsychological or personality assessments. The test fees are added to the consultation and a new appointment is set for the tests. The consultation fee is 100 euros, duration is up to 50 minutes.