- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Child's mental health nurse
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (addiction problem)
- Consultation with the codependency counsellor
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Consultation with a psychiatrist
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Mental health coach
- Child’s psychiatrist’s consultation
Consultation with a neuropsychologist
A neuropsychologist specialises in understanding the relationship between the physical brain and behaviour, and also evaluates and diagnoses people with brain disorders. A neuropsychologist explores the effect brain injuries have on memory, speech, attention, spatial awareness and other functions affecting quality of life.
A neuropsychologist’s consultation includes a clinical interview that assesses main problems and coping difficulties and the need for neuropsychological assessment is determined. Psychological counselling helps to alleviate emotional stress, improve well-being and quality of life. The therapist also helps family and loved ones during the consultation (suitable environment and improved quality of life for the patient; advice on handling the patient’s behaviours and emotional problems).
If needed, the neuropsychologist can suggest neuropsychological or personality assessments. The test fees are added to the consultation and a new appointment is set for the tests. The consultation fee is 100 euros, duration is up to 50 minutes.
We provide this service
Individual art therapy
Visual arts therapy is a branch of creative art therapy where art-based methods and techniques are used to reach goals arising from the health of the client.READ MORE
Family and couples therapy is focused on the relationships and the quality thereof between people who are close to each other. It aims to support mutual understanding, emotional support and intimacy.READ MORE