- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Couples therapy
- Mindfulness-based group therapy for prevention of depression relapses
- Mindfulness parenting course
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Personality test
- Family therapy
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
Consultation with a neuropsychologist
A neuropsychologist specialises in understanding the relationship between the physical brain and behaviour, and also evaluates and diagnoses people with brain disorders. A neuropsychologist explores the effect brain injuries have on memory, speech, attention, spatial awareness and other functions affecting quality of life.
A neuropsychologist’s consultation includes a clinical interview that assesses main problems and coping difficulties and the need for neuropsychological assessment is determined. Psychological counselling helps to alleviate emotional stress, improve well-being and quality of life. The therapist also helps family and loved ones during the consultation (suitable environment and improved quality of life for the patient; advice on handling the patient’s behaviours and emotional problems).
If needed, the neuropsychologist can suggest neuropsychological or personality assessments. The test fees are added to the consultation and a new appointment is set for the tests. The consultation fee is 100 euros, duration is up to 50 minutes.
Clinical psychologist, Mental Health Centre Commercial Manager
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist, Head of the Mental Health Center of Tartu Raatuse Clinic
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist