Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Tick removal
- Appointment with a nurse
- Eye health 40+ package
- Individual tests
- Eye health 60+ package
- Eye health package for people with diabetes
- Ear flushing
- Recreational sportsperson's analysis package
- Health hazard analysis package for children
Eye health 40+ packageSee available time slots
Physiological changes in vision usually begin after the age of 40, for example, visual acuity may change when seeing up close and reading small text or your eyes may get tired faster. If necessary, the optometrist will prescribe glasses during the appointment.
From that age, people are also at risk for various eye diseases, which often start asymptomatic and develop slowly. A thorough eye examination will help detect them at an early stage. Early diagnosis and treatment are needed to maintain vision.
Eye check-up panel 40+ includes:
- Optometrist consultation
- Vision check-up, refractometry, keratometry
- Prescription for glasses and counselling, if necessary
- Measurement of intraocular pressure
- OCT macular tomography
- OCT optic disc tomography
- OCT corneal tomography
- Evaluation of OCT examination
PLEASE NOTE! Consultation and examinations take approximately 60 minutes. During the appointment, it may be necessary to administer eye drops that dilate the pupil. After that, the vision is blurred for a while and driving a car and working with your eyes may be disturbed for the rest of the day.
Please come to the appointment without wearing contact lenses!
Service: Eye health 40+ package