- Analyses 6
- Nutrition 7
- Packages 5
- Personal training 5
- Workout classes 4
Pilates is a whole-body systemic workout that supports good posture and daily movement. The main aim of Pilates is to stabilise the spine, strengthen core muscles and achieve mental and physical balance. Functional Pilates also helps regulate the metabolic rate.
Pilates workouts focus on correct breathing, precision of movements and technical performance. Muscle groups are trained as a whole and the aim is to involve the smaller muscles of the body in the workout.
Functional Pilates involves all the muscles of the body, including deeper layers of muscles. Exercise helps to strengthen and shape the body, develop flexibility and also helps to improve muscle endurance. Functional Pilates is suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
What should you know?
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- After the class, there is generally no fatigue, so you can freely continue with your daily activities
- We recommend attending at least four Pilates classes so that the body and mind can adapt to the new information
Benefits of Pilates
- Develops all aspects of physical fitness: strength, flexibility, coordination, speed, endurance and agility.
- Increases physical self-awareness and control over your body
- Teaches correct muscle activation
- Corrects posture and stance
- Stimulates the optimal functioning of internal organs
- Improves balance
- Provides an opportunity to develop concentration and focus
- It functions as general physical training to develop athletic performance and daily activity.