Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Eye health 40+ package
- Eye health 60+ package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- New Mother health package
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old
- Autumn analysis package
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for women
18+ women’s health packageSee available time slots
It is recommended to have the first appointment with gynaecologist before becoming sexually active so that the doctor can advise on contraception and answer any questions relating to sexual health. Later it is recommended to visit your gynaecologist at least once a year.
Our women’s health examination specialists focus on the most important analyses, advise women on health risks and what to do when you find a lump in your breast, suggest how often and whether to carry out breast self-examinations, explain whether Kegel exercises are really necessary, and assess whether visceral fat is dangerous and can increase your health risks.
What is included in the package?
Blood glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol levels etc – 8 most important components. These allow the assessment of overall health, and analyse health risks.
- Body composition analysis
During the analysis, body mass index, muscle mass, fat mass, and many other values are measured in order to assess the overall state of health. Read more »
- Health and lifestyle coaching
At the consultation with the health coach, she explains the findings, gives advice and recommendations for physical activity and lifestyle choices.
- Ultrasound scan
The aim of the ultrasound scan is to see the structures and abnormalities of the pelvic floor, vagina, cervix, uterus and uterus cavities, womb, and pelvis minor. Gynaecological ultrasound can help to diagnose infertility-related problems (follicle development, ovulation), assess the state of the cervical mucus, and determine specific treatment procedures.
- Gynaecological examination During the examination, possible changes in genitals and on cervical mucus are observed and cervix is examined to look for any rashes, sores, or infection symptoms on the mucus or in the vagina. A Pap smear is carried out for early detection of cervical cancer. It is important to carry out regular Pap smears in order to discover cervical cancer and pre-cancerous symptoms.
- Breast examination and guide to breast self-examination
Breast cancer is the most common type of malignant tumors among women. Even though breast cancer is fairly common among women, it is easily identified and highly treatable if discovered in early stages. A gynaecologist will teach how often and how to carry out breast self-examinations and describes which signs need further attention.
- Contraceptive counselling
A gynaecologist introduces and explains different methods of contraception and helps to choose the most suitable form.
- Gynaecologist’s consultation
A gynaecologist specialises in the anatomical and physiological particularities of women, the prevention of sexual health issues and sexually transmitted infections, family planning issues, and prevention and detection of pregnancies. It is recommended to have the first appointment with gynaecologist before becoming sexually active. Later it is recommended to visit your gynaecologist at least once a year.
- Summary of the health examination
In 15 days, we will send you the summary of the health examination along with the results of the analyses and recommendations for better health and wellbeing. You can also find the results from the digital patient portal.
How is the examination carried out and what do I need to know?
- Please attend the health examination before or after your menses, so the doctor could carry out a Pap smear.
- You can give the blood analyses right before the health examination.
- Body composition is measured with medical analyser where you are asked to stand barefoot for a few minutes. We recommend not eating for a few hours before the analysis.
- Therapy can be set right after the health examination or any other day suitable for you.
We provide this service
Service: 18+ women’s health package