- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
- Child's mental health nurse
- Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Mental State Examination for receiving a certification
- Consultation with a psychiatrist
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Personality test
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Child’s psychiatrist’s consultation
Neuropsychological assessmentSee available time slots
A full neuropsychological assessment requires two appointments with a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist. The assessment includes an in-depth assessment of emotional state and cognitive abilities (memory, perception, attention, visuospatial skills, and reasoning skills).
If daily problems are minor (e.g.deciding whether memory problems are due to aging or a neurological-psychiatric disorder), then neuropsychological assessment is often the only method which can uncover cognitive change and underlying pathology.
Neuropsychological assessment is a valuable tool to help doctors provide the right diagnosis and treatment.
After assessment , the focus will be on supporting any damaged functions through preserved skills, planning, and monitoring treatment (e.g. after a stroke or brain damage). The psychologist will also assess the patient’s ability to handle activities of daily living (e.g. brushing teeth, driving a car, or paying the bills).
Neuropsychological assessment includes:
- A clinical interview to assess general state and problems
- Submitting tests and questionnaires to assess mood and the ability to cope
- Results’ analysis and writing up a summary
Good to know
- Assessmentis carried out for the age of 18 and above
- If you use glasses or hearing aid, please bring it
- Bring your previous results, if applicable
- Bring your referral from a psychiatrist, a neurologist, or a physiatrist
- Please attend the assessment well rested
- The duration of the assessment depends on your ability and speed.
- We estimate about 3 hours for the first meeting
- Giving feedback on the results of the test takes place as a separate meeting for which a suitable time is scheduled. Feedback duration is 30 minutes, costs 50 €
Clinical psychologist, Mental Health Centre Commercial Manager
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist, Head of the Mental Health Center of Tartu Raatuse Clinic
We provide this service
Service: Neuropsychological assessment