Confido employs psychologists, clinical psychologists and neuropsychologists. Psychologists deal with the prevention of mental health issues, support psychological wellbeing and self-assertion and provide psychological counselling. Clinical psychologists deal with the assessment and treatment of the psyche and mental disorders using various methods of testing and psychotherapy. Neuropsychologists specialise in understanding the relationship between the physical brain and behaviour and also diagnose and treat disorders related to brain damage and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Addiction treatment 2
Mental health specialist 10
- ADHD interview
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Mental health coach
- Myofunctional therapy
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Psychiatrist 5
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Consultation with psychologist
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Personality test
Neuropsychological assessmentLook for appointment times
A full neuropsychological assessment requires two appointments with a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist. The assessment includes an in-depth assessment of emotional state and cognitive abilities (memory, perception, attention, visuospatial skills, and reasoning skills).
If daily problems are minor (e.g.deciding whether memory problems are due to aging or a neurological-psychiatric disorder), then neuropsychological assessment is often the only method which can uncover cognitive change and underlying pathology.
Neuropsychological assessment is a valuable tool to help doctors provide the right diagnosis and treatment.
After assessment , the focus will be on supporting any damaged functions through preserved skills, planning, and monitoring treatment (e.g. after a stroke or brain damage). The psychologist will also assess the patient’s ability to handle activities of daily living (e.g. brushing teeth, driving a car, or paying the bills).
Neuropsychological assessment includes:
- A clinical interview to assess general state and problems
- Submitting tests and questionnaires to assess mood and the ability to cope
- Results’ analysis and writing up a summary
Good to know
- Assessmentis carried out for the age of 18 and above
- If you use glasses or hearing aid, please bring it
- Bring your previous results, if applicable
- Bring your referral from a psychiatrist, a neurologist, or a physiatrist
- Please attend the assessment well rested
- The duration of the assessment depends on your ability and speed.
- We estimate about 3 hours for the first meeting
- Giving feedback on the results of the test takes place as a separate meeting for which a suitable time is scheduled. Feedback duration is 30 minutes, costs 50 €