- Massage 10
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation 10
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Consultation and therapy session with a manual therapist
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- Physiotherapist appointment for children
- Physiotherapist consultation and therapy
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Rehabilitation trainer consultation | Marko Mikael Yrjövuori
- Therapeutic gymnastics
Sports massageLook for appointment times
A sports massage is foremost meant for sporty and physically active people. Specific massage techniques and exercises are used that help improve performance and recover quicker from physical exertion. The massage also assists alleviating muscle tension and pain quickly.
A sports massage is stronger than a classical massage and uses more stretching, as well as techniques that improve joint movement.
When do we recommend?
- Quicker recovery of the body after training
- Releasing tension and pain from muscles
- Increasing range of motion and flexibility of muscles
- Speeding up metabolism
- Activating the lymphatic system, improving blood circulation
- When preferring a stronger than usual massage
- Increasing physical capacity
Why is it good to do?
- The massage is stronger than a classical massage
- It is suitable for people doing heavy physical labour
- The massage is not suitable for inflammatory diseases, fever, trauma and shocks, as well as with too low or high blood pressure