Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Health check package for men
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Eye health 40+ package
- Eye health 60+ package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- New Mother health package
- Winter analysis package
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for men
- STD analysis package for women
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old (Tartu)
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old (Tartu)
Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis packageSee available time slots
When to suspect celiac disease?
Celiac disease can occur for the first time at any age. It most often occurs in adulthood and sometimes beyond the age of 65. Possible symptoms include diarrhoea or constipation, excessive gas, abdominal pain and abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting, weight loss; overall fatigue and lack of energy; mood swings; skin rash, hair loss, etc. Celiac disease symptoms and their severity levels vary and can overlap with symptoms of other conditions, including the irritable bowel syndrome and lactose intolerance.
What does the package contain?
- 2 blood tests – the results help to find answers to the above questions.
- Written explanations of the results – the results come with explanatory comments.
How to prepare for giving the sample?
For gluten intolerance test, you are asked to give the blood sample before starting a gluten-free diet. If you have already started a gluten-free diet, you need to consume at least four slices of white bread or equal amounts of a similar gluten-containing product every day for a period of six weeks before giving the celiac disease samples..
On the day before the blood donation, you can eat and drink as usual, but limit the consumption of alcohol, coffee and fatty foods. Do not eat or drink 10-14 hours before giving blood. If necessary, you can drink one glass of pure unflavored still water during this time.
We provide this service
Service: Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package