Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Weapons permit health certificate
- Motor vehicle drivers health control and certificate A AM B BE cat
- Motor vehicle drivers health control and certificate C CE D DE cat and proffensionals
SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynxSee available time slots
How does it work?
The coronavirus PCR rapid test is a test detecting viral RNA, the positive result of which confirms that you are infected with the coronavirus. The only difference with a standard PCR test is the testing speed – the result will be available within 3 hours.
What does it show?
Whether you are infected with the coronavirus and potentially infectious to others.
Why do it?
For the purpose of traveling or attending an event to prove you’re not contagious to others.
How is the sample collected?
From the nasopharynx with a special cotton swab.
How long does it take to get the result?
The results will appear in the patient portal (Digilugu) within 3 hours after testing. We will send the result by e-mail as a link.
Is it suitable for travelling?
Yes, it is suitable as a travel document or to attend an event.
Where can I do the test?
The rapid PCR test can only be performed in specific walk-in clinics.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when taking a coronavirus test!
- Travelers to Russia must bring their passport for testing. Driver’s license is not suitable!
We provide this service
Service: SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx