- Cardiac nurse (heart failure)
- Cardiac surgeon's appointment
- Consultation with a heart-rhythm specialist
- Consultation with cardiologist
- Pacemaker check and programming
Cardiac nurse (heart failure)Look for appointment times
Nurses specialised in heart failure advise patients diagnosed with heart failure on taking medication prescribed by their doctor, monitor patients’ condition, and advise on diet and lifestyle. They also measure vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels, and take blood tests and perform ECGs. If necessary, they refer patients for a follow-up cardiologist appointment.
This service can also be booked through the National eBooking System »
PS! A €5 appointment fee applies to appointments provided by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund. You need a referral to make an appointment.