- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for children
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Pharmacogenetic testing
- Analytical psychotherapy session
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)See available time slots
A mental health nurse is a specialist with particular skills and knowledge who is competent, on the basis of a mental health disorder, to assess one’s state of health and analyse health risks, advise a patient and their loved ones, and develop everyday means of coping.
A mental health nurse works closely with the treating doctor (incl. psychiatrists), psychologists and other specialists, where the most suitable and effective solution is found for a person’s health problems by applying different knowledge.
We suggest turning to a mental health nurse for an initial consultation in order to specify one’s state of health and receive suggestions for where to turn next.
A mental health nurse can:
- Explain different kinds of therapy and make suggestions for further care
- Give health advice to a patient and their loved ones on the basis of a mental disorder, explain techniques for self-help (i.e. relaxation techniques, lifestyle counseling, breathing exercises, etc.)
- Counsel on everyday coping (i.e. in the case of dementia)
- Give information about medications, instruct how to follow a course of treatment, monitor blood tests, assess the necessity of adjusting treatment
We provide this service
Service: Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)