- Addiction treatment 2
Mental health specialist 10
- ADHD interview
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Mental health coach
- Myofunctional therapy
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Psychiatrist 5
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Consultation with psychologist
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Personality test
Mental health coachLook for appointment times
Coaching supports mental and physical health effectively. Trustworthy cooperation with a coach creates a fantastic opportunity to improve your wellbeing and achieve your objectives.
Anxiety, burnout and depression are preventable with the help of a mental health coach.
Listening, reflecting, asking questions and seeking solutions are part of the coaching method. This will help avoid severe mental health problems and keep your spirits high.
Coaching is a valuable investment if you are interested in the following:
- Acknowledging your thoughts, feelings and behaviour cycle and modifying them, if necessary.
- Clarifying your personal life as well as your professional life.
- Experiencing an open-minded and positive environment.
- Enjoying unexplored paths and your own potential.
“Mental and physical balance is the only path to being healthy and happy.”