- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Cervical conization
Removal of a Bartholin’s cyst from the genitalsSee available time slots
Bartholin’s glands are glands located in the back of the labia. In some cases, inflammation of the glands and cysts may occur and it is necessary to remove the cyst.
At the Confido Surgery Clinic, we offer bartholin cyst removal from the genitals. A pre-operative consultation with a specialist is required beforehand.
We provide this service
Service: Removal of a Bartholin’s cyst from the genitals
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.