- Pediatrician and nurse
- Supporting babies and children's development
Services for a parent
- Midwife appointment ￼
- Breast Health Cabinet
- Placement and removal of a subcutaneous contraceptive implant
- Pregnancy test from blood
- Niptify test
- Postnatal ultrasound screening
- Prenatal yoga
- Massage during pregnancy
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Travel consultation
Mental health support
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Child's mental health nurse
- Child’s psychiatrist’s consultation
- Family therapy
- Mindfulness parenting course
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
- Sleep therapist counselling
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for children
Swimming for babiesSee available time slots
Swimming helps balance your baby’s muscle tone, relieves digestive discomfort and improves sleep. The water environment allows the baby to develop a sense of their body and at the same time has a calming effect. The swimming trainer floats the baby in a bath, where we use clean tap water.
The swimming session can start as soon as the baby’s belly button has healed after the birth. Babies from birth up to and including 7 kilograms can go swimming in the bathtub or until the coach says the child is ready for pool lessons. After the swimming session, it is possible to feed the baby in a comfortable breastfeeding room.
You should go swimming with your baby regularly.
Baby swimming allows the baby to develop a sense of their body, which is the basis for acquiring new movement skills. Water soothes the baby, improves appetite and sleep and balances muscle tone. The swimming trainer floats the babies themselves and at the same time encourages and instructs the parents to float the baby on their own. This is a great lesson for everyone involved.
We recommend that you go swimming with your baby regularly, as your baby’s motor memory will develop and build on what you have learned before.
The swimming trainer floats the baby in a bath, where we use clean tap water. Babies can fit into the baths from birth up to 3 months of age.
- a baby bath towel;
- flip-flops for yourself, if necessary.
Good to know
If your baby has had a vaccine shot, it is not recommended to interfere with their usual routine and take baths, massages or exercise on the same day.
PLEASE NOTE! Please only come when you are healthy so that we can keep each other safe and meet regularly.
We provide the service in Estonian and English.
Service: Swimming for babies