- Food Intolerance Test Package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Individual tests
- Autumn analysis package
- STD analysis package for men
- Food allergy analysis package
- Dust allergy analysis package
- Pregnancy test from blood
- Evaluation of thyroid function (TSH, fT4, fT3), single test
- Evaluation of renal function (creatinine)
- Determination of fasting blood glucose (glucose)
- Assessment of iron stores in the body (ferritin)
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Complete blood count and haemoglobin (hemogram with 5-part leukogram)
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Vegetarian's analysis package
- Thyroid gland analysis package
- Mineral substances package
- Liver analysis package
- Health hazard package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
Lactose intolerance packageSee available time slots
When to suspect lactose intolerance?
Possible symptoms indicating lactose intolerance include abdominal pain, abdominal cramps, excessive gas and bloating, diarrhoea, occasionally also vomiting directly or a few hours after consuming lactose-containing products. The severity of the symptoms depends on the amount of dairy products consumed and the remaining activity level of the enzyme lactase. Lactose intolerance symptoms and their severity levels vary and can overlap with symptoms of other conditions, including the irritable bowel syndrome and celiac disease.
What does the package consist of?
- 2 blood tests – the results help to find answers to the above questions.
- Written explanations of the results – the results come with explanatory comments.
- Lab doctor’s telephone consultation – a lab doctor will contact you to explain your personal results and give advice regarding future steps, if necessary.
How do I prepare for a sample?
- Refrain from eating and drinking 12 hours before giving the sample.
- Reserve at least 1 hour for giving the sample. During the procedure, you will be taken three venous blood samples in short intervals.
- To take the lactose intolerance test, you are asked to drink a lactose solution. When people with lactose intolerance drink the solution, they may develop abdominal discomfort already when taking the test or during the day of testing, including excessive gas and bloating, diarrhoea, etc.
We provide this service
Service: Lactose intolerance package