Fitbody Weight Loss
Terje Telling (K)
Evening yoga for stress relief
Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Reality Check
- Fitbody Weight Loss
- Functional pilates
- Back School
- Relaxing evening yoga – relief from daily stress
- 10x pass for trainings
- Core Strength 30
- Prenatal yoga
10x pass for trainings
Regular exercise is the basis for strong health and wellbeing. This is why we have launched a number of body-building and mind-refreshing workouts at Confido. Participation is now cheaper and more convenient!
With a 10-time pass, you save €40 and can book your group workout times more conveniently. What we offer is a promotional code that you can use to book 10 group trainings of your choice. The pass is valid for all group trainings (except Back School) for 90 days from the moment of purchase.
Start conscious training at Confido and you will find training companions and routines that will support you every step of the way.
- Confido has an on-site changing room, washing facilities and the necessary training equipment in the gym.
- Exercise classes take place if at least one participant has registered for the class two hours before the class (by the previous evening in the case of morning classes).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the exercise classto confirm your participation. Please bring a photo ID (ID card, passport or driver’s licence and your COVID certificate).
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
- Registration for classes ends two hours before the start of the class, for morning classes – the previous evening at 19.
- You can change or cancel your booking through the booking confirmation letter sent to your e-mail address, or by calling 1330.
- If you do not show up or cancel less than two hours before the start of the exercise class, your prepayment will be withheld to cover the cost of availability and you will get no refund.
- If you cancel at least two hours before the start of the class, the prepayment amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- Personal trainer helps to accomplish your fitness and health goals faster, safer and smarter by focusing solely on your health, current fitness level and needs and by giving personalised advice.
- To register for individual training sessions, call 1330, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or book via the link on the website.
LOCATION AND PARKING
- Exercise classes take place on the 6th floor of Confido Medical Centre at Veerenni 51 in Tallinn.
- Parking is FOR A CHARGE 24hin front of the building at Veerenni 51 and in the client car park. To start parking, send a text message to the number 1902 (vehicle no._blank space_EP100) or use the parking app. The M-Parking zone is EP100.
FOR SAFE EXERCISE
You are welcome to attend exercise classes only if you are healthy. If you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or other illnesses, please stay at home until you feel better. Please do not come to the clinic if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and your physician has not yet declared that you have recovered.
- You are experiencing symptoms of acute respiratory infection (e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) and have not given a negative COVID-19 nasopharynx test withing the past 48 hours.
- Within the past 2 weeks, you have had contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19.