Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist consultation and therapy
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Consultation and therapy session with a manual therapist
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Rehabilitation trainer consultation | Marko Mikael Yrjövuori
- Therapeutic gymnastics
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Aroma therapySee available time slots
Aroma therapy is recommended to relieve stress or mental and physical overload. Smooth stroking techniques and essential oils are relaxing, stimulating, and cleansing and the effect of the oils can also be sensed in the following days. Essential oils also rejuvenate tissues and improve the elasticity of the skin.
It is recommended for:
- Muscle tension
- Sleeping problems
- Stress, anxiety
- Menopause relief
Good to know
- Massage is gentle and painless.
- Massage is carried out using essential oils.
- Massage should not be carried out when you experience hyperthyroidism, fever, infections, severe heart conditions, blood clotting disorders, malignant tumors, allergic reactions, or mental disorders.
- Massage is not suitable during pregnancy or up to three months after a surgery.
- Physical activity or excessive eating are not recommended before or after the massage.
- It is not recommended to wash yourself, sunbathe, or use the tanning bed for 6-8 hours after the massage.
We provide this service
Service: Aroma therapy