Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist consultation and therapy
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Consultation and therapy session with a manual therapist
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Rehabilitation trainer consultation | Marko Mikael Yrjövuori
- Therapeutic gymnastics
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Pulmonary rehabilitationSee available time slots
Pulmonary rehabilitation can help with diseases of the respiratory system, which are accompanied by a decrease in respiratory muscles or overall mobility. Physiotherapy helps in improving these conditions.
Suitable for those with:
- COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- post-COVID-19 lung damage;
- cystic fibrosis.
- ruptured eardrum
- pneumothorax or collapsed lung
Good to know
Assessing and training the respiratory muscles can cause dizziness at first. Wear comfortable clothes for the procedure.
We provide this service
Service: Pulmonary rehabilitation