- Traditional massage
- Sports massage
- Lymphatic massage therapy
- Cupping therapy
- Cellulite massage
- Lava stone massage ￼
- Baby massage and baby aerobics
- Aroma therapy
- Thai massage
- Reflexology or foot massage
- Massage during pregnancy
- Therapeutic Massage
Lymphatic massage therapySee available time slots
Lymphatic massage is a gentle surface massage that affects skin and subcutaneous tissue, stimulates the lymphatic system, and removes toxins from the body. Massage uses light spiral and pumping techniques. The lymphatic massage therapy speeds up metabolism, strengthens immune system, relaxes, relieves muscle tension and blood circulation problems, prevents the formation of cellulite, and helps with metabolic problems.
The massage therapy is effective, supports healing after lymphatic surgical procedures, and helps to reduce swelling after traumas.
It is recommended for:
- Rheumatic problems, such as arhiritis and arthrosis
- Before and after plastic surgeries
- Reducing swelling, including during pregnancy
- Lymph drainage problems
Good to know
- Massage is gentle and painless, no redness of the skin after.
- Massage is not recommended for people with malignant tumors, heart failure, severe kidney problems, trombosis, arrhythmias, or acute infections.
- After a massage, there might be a release of emotions (laughing or crying).
Service: Lymphatic massage therapy