Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Eye health 40+ package
- Eye health 60+ package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- New Mother health package
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old
- Autumn analysis package
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for women
45+ women’s health packageSee available time slots
Changes related to transition usually start in women over the age of 45 and it is a good idea to improve your knowledge in this area by consulting a gynaecologist. Learn for how long you should be using contraceptives, whether and what you should do about cold and hot flashes, etc. The risk of breast cancer increases with age and cervical cancer prevention also continues to play a part. Due to the hormonal changes taking place, it is important to focus more on the prevention of cardio-vascular disease as well as osteoporosis.
Lack of knowledge can turn a small problem into a major issue. The purpose of medical examinations is to detect illnesses as soon as possible and give professional recommendations on how to prevent health risks and maintain a good quality of life. This allows you to contribute to your own health and gives you peace of mind.
What does the package consist of?
- Menopausal consultation
- Counselling on hormonal changes
- Consultation with a family medicine specialist
- Blood testing
Blood glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol levels etc – 12 most important components. These allow the assessment of overall health, and analyse health risks.
- Body composition analysis
During the analysis, body mass index, muscle mass, fat mass, and many other values are measured in order to assess the overall state of health. Read more »
- Health and lifestyle coaching
At the consultation with the health coach, she explains the findings, gives advice and recommendations for physical activity and lifestyle choices.
- Ultrasound scan
The aim of the ultrasound scan is to see the structures and abnormalities of the pelvic floor, vagina, cervix, uterus and uterus cavities, womb, and pelvis minor. Gynaecological ultrasound can help to diagnose infertility-related problems (follicle development, ovulation), assess the state of the cervical mucus, and determine specific treatment procedures.
- Gynaecological examination
During the examination, possible changes in genitals and on cervical mucus are observed and cervix is examined to look for any rashes, sores, or infection symptoms on the mucus or in vagina. A Pap smear and HPV tests are carried out. If needed, we also recommend having a colposcopy. It is important to carry out regular tests until the age of 70 in order to discover cervical cancer and pre-cancerous symptoms.
- Contraceptive counselling
A gynaecologist introduces and explains different methods of contraception and helps to choose the most suitable form.
- Breast examination and guide to breast self-examination
Breast cancer is the most common type of malignant tumors among women. Even though breast cancer is fairly common among women, it is easily identified and highly treatable if discovered in early stages. A gynaecologist will teach how often and how to carry out breast self-examinations and describes which signs need further attention.
- Gynaecologist’s consultation
A gynaecologist gives advice on how to prevent the symptoms of menopause, and can also treat the issues related to menopause.
- Summary of the health examination
In 15 days, we will send you the summary of the health examination along with the results of the analyses and recommendations for better health and wellbeing. You can also find the results from the digital patient portal.
How is the examination carried out and what do I need to know?
- Please attend the health examination before or after your menses, so the doctor could carry out an HPV test and a Pap smear.
- You can give the blood analyses right before the health examination.
- Body composition is measured with medical analyser where you are asked to stand barefoot for a few minutes. We recommend not eating for a few hours before the analysis.
- Therapy can be set right after the health examination or any other day suitable for you.
We provide this service
Service: 45+ women’s health package