Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against HPV
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)See available time slots
How does it work?
A rapid test for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies can be used to assess whether a patient is likely to have been infected with the new coronavirus at some point. If positive (especially for IgG antibodies), the patient is likely to have been infected with the new coronavirus at some point but is no longer ill or at risk of infection.
PLEASE NOTE! The rapid test assesses the presence of IgM- and IgG-type antibodies, not their count. If you need a certificate to prove you have antibodies, we recommend using the venous blood test (price €24). The advantage of a rapid test is a lower cost and a faster response, but if antibodies are found, the duration of immunity to the disease cannot be fixed.
What does it show?
A positive result indicates recovery from COVID-19 disease, late-stage disease or the presence of antibodies resulting from vaccination.
Why do it?
If you want to know whether you have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. We recommend the rapid antibody test only to those who have had no symptoms of the disease or exposure to COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
How is the sample collected?
A sample is taken from finger blood. The rapid antibody test is less sensitive in the detection of antibodies than the venous blood test.
How long does it take to get the result?
Up to 10-15 minutes.
Is it suitable for travelling?
Where can I do the test?
In all Confido clinics.
Wearing a mask is mandatory when taking a coronavirus test.
We provide this service
Service: SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)