- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- Weapons permit health certificate
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Motor vehicle drivers health control and certificate A AM B BE cat
- Motor vehicle drivers health control and certificate C CE D DE cat and proffensionals
Weapons permit health certificate
If you have a certificate from a psychiatrist, it is also possible to undergo only a medical examination at Confido. During the appointment, the general health condition of the applicant is evaluated and a certificate is issued in the absence of contraindications.
This service includes:
- nurse’s appointment
- in the absence of contraindications, the issuance of a certificate by a doctor.
How is the certificate issued?
Before coming to the appointment, it is necessary to fill in an electronic health declaration on the patient portal www.digilugu.ee. If it is not possible to fill in the certificate electronically, this can also be done on paper at the appointment.
For the appointment, bring along:
- personal identification document
- aids used permanently or from time to time (glasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, prostheses, etc.)
- a certificate from a psychiatrist.
During the appointment the nurse measures arterial blood pressure, checks visual acuity and field of view and evaluates the general condition of your health.
The certificate will be issued as a paper document upon the appointment.
If a person has a medical condition that is a contraindication for the issuance of a certificate, the doctor will not issue the certificate.