Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against HPV
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
Vaccination against the fluSee available time slots
The flu vaccine protects effectively against influenza. The flu is an acute viral infection that usually spreads through droplets released by sneezing or coughing. The disease is extremely dangerous for infants, young children, the elderly and people with chronic diseases.
We recommend that both adults and children starting from 6 months of age get vaccinated every autumn against seasonal flu outbreaks.
PLEASE NOTE! We also use a nasal flu vaccine to vaccinate children more conveniently.
We will make notes on all vaccinations performed with us in your vaccination passport. If necessary, we will issue a new passport.
2022. during the season flu vaccination for the following persons free of charge:
- 60-year-olds (born in 1962 and earlier) and older persons
- children aged 6 months to 7 years (including) (born in 2015 and later)
For children aged 8-19 who have an increased risk of serious illness due to their health conditions (cardiovascular diseases, oncological diseases, immunodeficiency, diabetes, and obstructive lung disease), please contact your family doctor for vaccination.
We provide this service
Service: Vaccination against the flu