Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Tilt table test
- Pacemaker check and programming
- Blood pressure plus package
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Complete blood count and haemoglobin (hemogram with 5-part leukogram)
- Vitamin and microelement analysis package
- Anaemia analysis package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Examination of periphery blood vessels
- Central blood pressure and artery examination
- Risk assessment examination of cardiovascular diseases
- ABI test
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of blood pressure
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of arrhythmia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test (on a stationary bicycle or a treadmill)
- Cardiac health assessment package
LDL cholesterol test
Serum LDL-cholesterol (low density lipoprotein; fS-LDL-Chol) is a group of lipids responsible for the transport of cholesterol into tissues. It is called the ‘bad cholesterol’ because it saves excess cholesterol in the walls of blood vessels, thereby favouring the development of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
Elevated LDL cholesterol levels are a risk factor for heart diseases.
Since the test is directly affected by diet, it is important to give the blood sample after 10-14 hours without eating or drinking.